In a recent news report, the focus is on the latest Express Entry draw for Canada Immigration, highlighting the essential details of the CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score and other relevant information. The report covers the Ministerial Instructions regarding invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system, specifically addressing draw #272, which occurred on December 6, 2023.
Key points of the report include:
- Date and Time of Round: The draw took place on December 6, 2023, at 16:27:26 UTC.
- Number of Invitations Issued: A total of 4,750 invitations were sent out.
- Rank Requirement for Invitation: Candidates required a rank of 4,750 or above to be invited.
- CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate Invited: The lowest CRS score among those invited was 561.
- Tie-Breaking Rule: In case of candidates having the same lowest score, the tie-break was based on the date and time of their Express Entry profile submissions, with the specific tie-breaking rule timestamp being November 08, 2023, at 06:00:13 UTC.
- Programs Involved: Invitations to apply were sent for various programs, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Provincial Nominee Program.
This report is crucial for individuals seeking immigration to Canada, as it provides insights into the latest trends and requirements in the Express Entry system. The CRS score, in particular, is a vital factor, as it determines the likelihood of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence. With the detailed information provided, candidates can better understand their chances and prepare accordingly for future draws.